Falvir AB is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat the website’s visitors’ personal information.
Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, etc.)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. This cookie will expire after 30 days.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We have entered into data processing agreements with all our subcontractors that is processing personal information on our behalf. Our subcontractors can only process personal information to fulfill specified purposes and in accordance with your consent to us. Our subcontractors are obliged to take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and to only process personal information in accordance with applicable privacy legislation and according to our instructions.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.]
International Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You have the right, upon request, to instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, and to demand them deleted or corrected/updated. If so, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it is voluntary to provide us with personal information, and that you have the right to withdraw a previously given consent to the process personal information. However, please note that we may be obliged according to prevailing legalisation to store personal information.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.